This post was supposed to go up last night, but I got home exhausted from my flamenco dance class… so please forgive me!
My little one turned six months yesterday, so the 5 things post this week is dedicated to him!
Here are some random things about my Julián:
- His name comes from Carlos Ruiz Zafón’s novel, La Sombra del Viento. I had other names in mind but Julián was the only one my boyfriend and I agreed on. He chose the middle name Nathaniel, but his first name sounds better of course ;)
- Recently he’s been babbling more, sometimes we wake up to hear him talking to his seahorse. Too cute!! And sometimes he goes “mamamamamama” I LOVE IT! and yes, I consider it to be his first word =]
- He loves watching Futurama with his dad. As soon as he hears the music he turns to the TV and watches the entire show. He’s becoming a TV/Movie freak like his daddy… I can see it already…
- He’s becoming more independent every day but still loves to fall asleep on my chest and reaches out to his mommy and daddy when he wants to be held.
- I love it when he wakes up in the morning and smiles at me as soon as he sees me. I forget about everything and become the happiest woman on Earth just with one smile. I feel complete and loved and all warm and fussy inside!
Words can’t express how amazing these past six months have been! My little one is the best thing that has happened to me in my life!
Hope you’re having a great week,