5 Facts about me:
- I DON’T KNOW HOW TO RIDE A BYCICLE. I know what most of you are thinking, “who doesn’t know how to ride a bike?”… well, I don’t… to my defense, my mom was working 3 jobs and going to college at the same time so she never had a chance to teach us ( my sis and I). I remember my older cousins trying to teach me once when I was about 8 years old, but after hitting the floor the third time I just gave up. Now I wish I knew how to ride a bike and be able to go on long rides by the beach…. One day, maybe….
- I am HORRIFIED of mice, rats, hamsters or anything that looks like any of them… even those fake plush ones!! I’m so scared of them it’s not even funny!
- I’m so good at multitasking is bad! I think I just get bored working on one thing at a time so I need to have 2 or more things going on! As I’m typing this post I’m also watching a movie, feeding the kid, and texting with the boyfriend! It’s a bad habit that I need to work on.
- I went to a catholic, all girls elementary school in Mexico, and one of our classes was actually a “hobby” class where we had to present an embroidery, crochet or knitting project at the end of the semester. I was only six years old when I embroidered my first cross-stitch cloth napkin!
- Día de los Muertos is my favorite holiday!! Ever since I was a little girl growing up in México I loved making sugar skulls, putting up an altar with our family, and waking up at 6am to wash my auntie’ grave and spending all day at the cemetery keeping her company! Great memories!
What about you?? What are 5 facts about you?