We went downtown today to get some supplies for our Day of the Dead altar, and I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway... so I put together a small Día de los Muertos' altar kit!!
This is what you can win:
(I apologize for the bad pics, it was dark when we got home and I haven't been able to install my photo editing software!)
1. Sugar Skulls made in a local bakery.
2. A paper Catrina decorative doll.
3. A Papel Picado banner, handmade by local artists.
4. A paper Sugar Skull garland.
5. A papier mache box, painted by me.
And I'll probably throw some more handmade goodies in there ;)
These are just some basic deco pieces for your altar but you can use them for craft projects as well... Glue one of those papel picado rectangles to a blank card and you have a pretty and unique greeting card!
Here are the rules:
1. Comment on this post (1 entry)
2. Follow my blog (1 entry)
3. Post about the giveaway on your blog (1 entry)
Please leave a comment for each entry. The giveaway will be closed this Thursday, October 28 at noon (PST). I will announce the winner that same day around 1 pm so I can ship it right away and you can get it on time for Día de los Muertos!
It's my first giveaway ever so I'm a little nervous I'll have a little turnout, so please participate!! If this one works out well, I'll have more giveaways in the future!!