Friday, August 27, 2010
My 7 month old!
Julián turned 7 months yesterday! To say he's growing up too fast is an understatement. I'm afraid next time I look at him he'll be leaving for college. sigh.
He learns something new every day, and we can't believe how lucky we are to have him in our lives!
Here are some of things he's been up to:
- He barely started wearing his 6-9 months clothes, he's a small baby! At his last doctor's appoinment he weighted 13.9 pounds and hit the 24 inch mark. He's very healthy though, which is the most important thing.
- He is crawling! He still crawls with his stomach on the floor 80% of the time, but boy is he fast! He'll go from the living room to the kitchen before you blink. He follows us around the house too, which is pretty cute.
- He says both "mama" and "dada". He still doesn't associate the words with us but when he's crying that's all he says, like if he's calling us.
- He doesn't hold his bottle, lazy kid! He used to when he was 3 months old, but now he just doesn't want to. But if we put some puffs or baby rice cookies on his high chair he'll eat them by himself.
- He can already stand up while being supported on something, and takes some steps if we hold him.
- No teeth yet! But he's been drooling a lot so I'm sure we'll see some soon!
- He has separation anxiety now. If mommy or daddy leave the room he'll start crying. That kid is glued to us.
- His dad used to watch Futurama while feeding him and now he gets really happy every time we play it for him.. it's the only way he'll calm down when he's fussy too! If we play it on the computer he'll look at the TV expecting to see it there, and we have the video of the intro bookmarked already! Funny how they get used to some things.
I can probably think of another 89005349 cute things my baby does but I'll stop before you get bored! ;)
I know I say this every month, but these have been the happiest 7 months of my life! Looking forward to what's next!
Hope you have an amazing weekend!